The Economy Is Struggling--What's That Mean For Your Retirement Plans? (October 18th)
TOPICS THAT ARE COMMONLY DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Inflation – Did the recent 40-year high inflation rate of 7.9% just cause a financial setback?
- Taxes – Where can you put your money now to help protect it from Uncle Sam and future tax hikes?
- America’s National Debt & Deficit – How will this exploding problem affect you?
- Recession – Will potential economic collapse drain or even wipe out your retirement savings?
- Market Volatility – What investment strategies can you potentially use now to protect yourself and profit?
- Retirement Income – How much money can you potentially withdraw safely from your investments and retirement accounts each year without running out of money?
- Estate Tax Exemption...Reduction
- Elimination of Step Up In Basis
- The Bernie Sanders 99.5% Act
- The Ultra Millionaire Tax Act
- California Current Propositions...Prop 90
- And much more
Date and Time
Tue, Oct 18, 2022
6:00p - 8:00p PST
2705 Spyglass Dr.
Pismo Beach , CA 93449