2022 Was A Tough Year For The Economy—Will 2023 Be Any Better?
Last year was a tough one for the economy. As investors, we’re all concerned with how this year is going to go. So far, the headlines aren’t inspiring much confidence:
- Welcome To The ‘Rolling Recession’ Economy (CNN)
- Is Social Security Going To Go Bankrupt? (Forbes)
- Super-Tight Policy Is Still Struggling To Control Inflation (The Economist)
The good news is that there are some strategies we can use to roll with these proverbial punches. On March 22nd, Tremblay Financial Services will be hosting a complimentary dinner and discussing some of those strategies.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss include:
- Taxation in 2023
- The American Job Act
- The Secure Act 2.0
- Market volatility and the political atmosphere
- Interest rates
- Highly appreciated tax deferral
- And more!
We hope you’ll join us for this important event and enjoy a complimentary meal provided by West Lake Village Inn.
Date and Time
Wed, Mar 22, 2023
6:00p - 8:00p PST
Westlake Village Inn
31943 Agoura Road
Westlake Village , CA 91361